Jamjamāl As a member of the Marlborough Arts Center you are part of a network of artists, artisans and art lovers, not only in Marlborough but also across the region. All of us together make this a viable volunteer network that works to make our world a more vibrant place through the arts.
triennially Accomplishments in 2019 made possible this year due to your support, and that of others are:
- Classes held Spring & Fall in Oil & Acrylics by Jackie Jones and Watercolor by Mary Horrigan
- 1-day Workshop on Pastels given by Pat Trapp
- 4th Fridays at the Arts Café, monthly musical concerts by regional professionals
- Spring and Holiday Concerts by Elmer Thienes Elementary School Band and Choral Groups
- Area Schools’ Annual Student Spring Art Show
- 3-month long Annual Member Art Show selling 5 outstanding paintings
- The Connecticut Watercolor Society hosted their 3rd Autumn Art Exhibit
- Members’ art exhibited in the Art Gallery throughout the year
- Members’ art works beautify the hallway of Marlborough Town Hall
- Rental of the facility for private celebrations, parties, and events
- The ART PARK continually developing and additional sculptures added
- Annual July Potluck Supper held with a Scavenger Hunt in the ART PARK with prizes awarded to winners
- Gate into ART PART made as an Eagle Scout Project
- And, perennial favorite event our Winter Indoor Tag Sale
Visitors at these activities are always impressed by our beautiful building and landscaped grounds, the history of the site, the dedication of the founders, and our members who have served since to maintain the arts in Marlborough. MAC is truly a special place. Come visit us now to renew your membership during our annual member artist show and enjoy the sight, sound, and smell of the holiday season alive weekends December 7th thru January 5th, 1 – 4 pm.
We hope that you will continue to support MAC by renewing your membership either through Paypal, or by returning the membership renewal form available at MAC or download from our website www.marlborougharts.org along with payment by cash or check to:
Marlborough Arts Center
ATTN: Membership Committee
231 North Main Street
Marlborough, CT 06447
Dues for membership are deductible to the fullest extent of the law for income tax purposes.
Thank you and if you have questions, call 860.295.9619. Your monetary involvement in the Marlborough Arts Center is important and very much appreciated. Your investment in Marlborough Arts Center as a volunteer is also very much needed, call 860.295.0557 to discuss how you can help.
Our very best wishes for a healthy & happy holiday season and 2020 brings a wonderful new decade to us all.
Marlborough Arts Center Board of Directors
- Gail Wade Trio featuring Tim St Jean and Joe DeLillo
- Member Art Show Reception