Hello fellow Artists,
Hope this note finds you all well. The Marlborough Art Center is hosting a 4 week watercolor class. I am honored to be the instructor for the 2017 year.
The class will cover some new techniques… loose and drippy to tight and refined. More about backgrounds too. All skill levels.
There will be two projects. Hummingbirds and the class choice of a wonderful fun giraffe or poppies on a geometric background.
Skip 4/17 Monday as it is the day after Easter which could be hard for some… unless Class participants agree they are able to attend
Wang Nam Yen Time: 5:30-7:30
order cenforce Cost: $80.00. Payable to the Marlborough Art Center.
The class requires 6 students.
Please send an email at email@example.com if you are wish to attend. I will answer any additional question and include supply list.
Thank you all and Hope to be paining with you…. It is always so much fun.
Class is held on the lower level of the Marlborough Art Center classroom. Parking is in the rear and the entrance is in the back of the building.
Click here for the complete supplies list .
Most important items to bring to the first class are:
- 2 sheets (8 X 10 or larger) 140 lb cold press Arches watercolor paper
- 3 brushes—a round “6 watercolor brush, a liner/rigger watercolor brush, flat 1/2 inch watercolor brush
- large water container
- cardboard and tape to tape your paper to
- Paints– see supply list for colors
- palette or white dish to mix paints on
- tracing paper
Please bring a check or cash for 80.00 to the first class.
See you all at 5:30.
Please call or email me with additional questions.
Audrey–860-402-6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Receptions of the Annual Students’ Art Show Photos
- “East of the River” Juried Art Show