Marlborough Arts is a regional, non-profit 501(c)3 center for fine art, the performing arts, and fine crafts.
Dear Valued Member or Art Patron,
As a member of the Marlborough Arts Center you are part of a network of artists, artisans and art lovers, not only in Marlborough but also across the region. All of us together make this a viable volunteer network that works to make our world a more vibrant place through the arts.
Accomplishments in 2020 were reduced due to Covid-19 as most social events were impacted, yet the love of the arts was not diminished:
- 4th Fridays at the Arts Café, January & February, with musical concerts by Bob Burger & Ken Morr Trio
- Area Schools’ Annual March Student Spring Art Show
- The ART PARK development continued with sculptures and artistic pieces added
- Several free outside summertime concerts held on the lawn on our beautiful grounds
- Our Tag Sale, an enduring favorite event, was held outdoors in September
- Fall Class in Watercolor by Mary Horrigan
- Capital improvement done to have building exterior power washed and completely repainted
Visitors at these activities are always impressed by our beautiful building and landscaped grounds, the history of the site, the dedication of the founders, and our members who have served since to maintain the arts in Marlborough. MAC is truly a special place.
It is “annual renew your membership time.” Your financial support is never more needed to keep us afloat. We hope that you will continue to support MAC by renewing your membership either through PayPal or by returning the Membership Renewal Form downloaded from our website www.marlborougharts.org along with payment by check to:
Marlborough Arts Center
Attn: Membership Committee
231 North Main Street
Marlborough, CT 06447
MAC is a 501©3 non-profit organization and dues for membership are deductible to the fullest extent of the law for income tax purposes. The 2020 CARES Act allows monetary donations up to $300 to 501©3 organizations as tax deductible regardless if itemization cannot be done.
Thank you, and if you have questions, call (860) 467-6353. Please note this is a new phone number for MAC. Kindly update your records.
Our very best wishes to you all for the upcoming holiday season. May 2021 bring us together again in good health with greater appreciation of our family and friends. We genuinely look forward to seeing you when events, shows, and concerts can resume.
Marlborough Arts Center Board of Directors
Your support is vital so that we can continue to offer quality art programs to support our area children, adults and seniors!