The New Year is fast approaching and we look forward to your renewing your MAC membership for 2018.
As a member of the Marlborough Arts Center you are part of a network of artists, artisans and art lovers, not only in Marlborough but also across the region. All of us together make this a viable volunteer network that works to make our world a more vital place through the arts.
Here are just some of the programs and community services your support, and that of other members, made possible in 2017.
- Our first Judged “East of the River” Art Show with $1,000 given out in awards
- The Connecticut Watercolor Society selected us again to host their 2nd Autumn Art Exhibit
- Members’ art exhibited in the Art Gallery throughout the year
- Members’ art works exhibited at Marlborough Town Hall Gallery
- Classes in Oil & Acrylics by Jackie Jones and Watercolor by Audrey Carroll Prucnal offered
- Winter Indoor Tag Sale
- 4th Fridays at the Arts Café, monthly musical concerts by regional professionals
- Area Schools’ Annual Student Spring Art Show
- Elmer Thienes Elementary School Band and Choral Groups, Spring and Holiday Concerts
- Rental of the facility for private celebrations, parties, and events
- Community Political Meet-The-Candidates evenings in the Art Gallery
- The ART PARK continuing development completing the curved path around the perimeter for easy access
- More sculptures added to the ART PARK
Visitors at these activities are always impressed by our beautiful building and landscaped grounds, the history of the site, the dedication of the founders, and our members who have served since to maintain the arts in Marlborough. MAC is truly a special place.
Plans are underway for another creative year and we hope that you will continue to support MAC by renewing your membership either through Paypal, or by returning the membership renewal form available at MAC or download from our website www.marlborougharts.org along with payment by cash or check to:
Marlborough Arts Center
ATTN: Membership Committee
231 North Main Street
Marlborough, CT 06447
Dues for membership are deductible to the fullest extent of the law for income tax purposes.
Thank you and if you have questions, call 860.295.9619. Your involvement in the Marlborough Arts Center is important and very much appreciated.
Best Wishes for a peaceful and joyous holiday season,
Marlborough Arts Center Board of Directors
- The Gail Wade Trio
- We Need You !!