Showcasing all creative media including paintings, drawing, photography, sculpture, pottery, fiber art, woodworking, jewelry
Over $600 dollars in awards
May 1 – June 5, 2022
- Drop off Artwork: Sunday, April 24 from 1 to 4 PM or Monday, April 25 from 5 to 7 PM
- Reception: Sunday, May 1 from 1 to 4 PM.
- Pick-up Artwork: Sunday, June 5, from 2:00 – 4:00PM or Monday, June 6, from 5 to 7 PM
- Online viewing of Exhibit will be available at www.marlborougharts.org.
SUBMISSION OF YOUR WORK:
- Artist members may enter up to three pieces of artwork, including paintings, sculpture, pottery, jewelry, fiber art, and wood turned works, which will be judged for awards.
- All paintings and any works that will hang on the walls must be wired and ready to hang. (No saw tooth hangers, please.)
- Overall size of framed art may not exceed 36” on the longest side (including frame).
- Members must complete all the information on the Entry Form. (Please make sure this information is legible.)
- Entrants must tape the Entry Form to the back upper-left corner of each submission. Please keep this strip intact – do NOT cut apart.
- Entry form for sculpture and non-hanging work should be taped to the bottom of the work, right side facing up with information visible.
- Two pieces for $25.00, and $5.00 for a third piece.
- Membership dues must be up to date in order to participate.
- New memberships or renewals will be accepted at drop-off of work.
- Payment by cash, check, or PayPal is acceptable.
Beverley Fisher, Director of the Art Department at RHAM High School, will judge.
Raised in England, Ms Fisher attended Grimsby College of Art before moving to the United States. She continued her education in the USA, earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Art Education from Central Connecticut University and her Master’s Degree from Wesleyan University. She has worked as an Art Educator for 21 years at RHAM High School in Hebron, CT. Beverley has shown her artwork regularly throughout the region in juried shows and private galleries.
GALLERY WILL BE OPEN:
Friday through Sunday every week from 1PM to 4Pm from May 1 – June 5, 2022.
· Please note: 30% commission on any sales, with your check available at the end of the show.
· The Marlborough Arts Center has the right to decline any work that it deems unacceptable.
· For more information, please call the Arts Center at (860) 467-6353, or email marlboroughartscenter@gmail,com.