http://roadsideanglersguide.com/2018-fishing-news/ This is another multi-artistic month for MAC:
- Annual Student Art Show from March 5 – March 20, open every Saturday and Sunday from 1-4 p.m. The creativity of our youth from elementary through high school in Marlborough, Hebron, Gilead, & Andover is impressive and well worth a visit ! Visiting the show is free of charge.
- 4th Friday @ the Arts Cafe on March 25 has The Modern Riffs, a combination of professional and gifted amateurs who have performed before to “packed houses” at MAC and who always give a great show. Admission is $10 , BYOWine, doors open at 7:00 p.m. with the show starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Call for VETERANS to display their art in various media for a show to honor them and their creativity. Contact Mike Malloy at (860) 295-9680 for details or go to our website: www.marlborougharts.org to download an application.
- NEW CLASS: Drawing for Beginners (Aldo Passarelli). See the website www.marlborougharts.org for details and application forms.
- WANT TO SELL YOUR ART? A new consignment shop in Colchester is calling for artists to bring their works to “Rings and Things” on Main Street. If interested, contact: Suzanne@ringsandthingsct.com
- Remember that you can rent our beautiful facilities for your special occasions and those who have are delighted to share our setting with their friends. Call (860) 295-9389 and leave a message. One of the Board Members will be pleased to return your call & give all the details for rentals.
- If you haven’t yet renewed membership for 2016, please do so by printing out the Membership Form from our website www.marlbrougharts.org and mail it with your check to 231 North Main Street, Marlborough, CT 06447. It is your dues that support all of our activities and we thank you.
- VETERANS: WE WANT YOUR ART
- April 2016 Photography Show