Greetings To All Members
It is the New Year and time to renew your membership for 2017.
As a member of the Marlborough Arts Center you are part of a network of artists, artisans and art lovers, not only in Marlborough but also across the region. All of us together make this a viable volunteer network that works to make our world a more vital place through the arts.
Here are just some of the programs and community services your support, and that of other members, made possible in 2016.
- Being chosen by the Connecticut Watercolor Society to host their Autumn Art Exhibit
- Our second Judged Photography Show
- The first Judged Veterans’ Art Show
- Members’ art exhibited in the Art Gallery throughout the year
- Members’ art works exhibited at Marlborough Town Hall Gallery
- Classes in jewelry and water color offered
- Winter Indoor Tag Sale
- 4th Fridays at the Arts Café, monthly musical concerts by regional professionals
- Area Schools’ Annual Student Spring Art Show
- Elmer Thienes Elementary School Band and Choral Groups, Spring and Holiday Concerts
- Rental of the facility for private celebrations, parties, and events
- Community Political Meet-The-Candidates evenings in the Art Gallery
- The ART PARK continuing development including a curved path around the perimeter for easy access
- Four sculptures added to the ART PARK
Visitors at these activities are always impressed by our beautiful building and landscaped grounds, the history of the site, the dedication of the founders, and our members who have served since to maintain the arts in Marlborough. MAC is truly a special place.
Plans are underway for another creative year and we hope that you will continue to support MAC by renewing your membership either through, Paypal or by returning the membership renewal form attached or download from our website www.marlborougharts.org along with payment by cash or check to:
Marlborough Arts Center
ATTN: Membership Committee
231 North Main Street
Marlborough, CT 06447
Dues for membership are deductible to the fullest extent of the law for income tax purposes.
If you have questions, call 860.295.9619. Your involvement in the Marlborough Arts Center is important and very much appreciated. Thank you for your support.
Fran Terase, President, on behalf of the Board of Directors
Your support is vital so that we can continue to offer quality art programs to support our area children, adults and seniors!
Marlborough Arts is a regional, non-profit 501(c)3 center for fine art, the performing arts, and fine crafts.