Classes: All classes are open to adults and children w parental guidance. Registration info: Class Registration Form or call (860) 295-9389.
NEW Watercolor Class with Audrey Carroll Prucnal
Class is held on the lower level of the Marlborough Art Center classroom. Parking is in the rear and the entrance is in the back of the building.
Click here for the complete supplies list .
Most important items to bring to the first class are:
- 2 sheets (8 X 10 or larger) 140 lb cold press Arches watercolor paper
- 3 brushes—a round “6 watercolor brush, a liner/rigger watercolor brush, flat 1/2 inch watercolor brush
- large water container
- cardboard and tape to tape your paper to
- Paints– see supply list for colors
- palette or white dish to mix paints on
- tracing paper
Please bring a check or cash for 80.00 to the first class.
See you all at 5:30.
Please call or email me with additional questions.
Audrey–860-402-6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or suggestions, please leave a message at (860) 295-9389.
Members Receive a 10% Tuition Discount!
Registration is “First Come, First Served”–Please register early! Class Registration Form